1. HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
The cost of shipping varies depending on the desired location and the number of items you order. By adding things to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your email address and delivery address, you can get an estimate of the shipping cost. On the checkout page, the exact shipping fee will be instantly updated and displayed. The size, weight, and number of packages in an order all factor into shipping costs. Shipping costs will apply to larger items and additional items. On the checkout page, the total shipping prices are displayed. Most apparel items are $4.95 for one within the United States, and $6.95 for one item shipped internationally.
THE COST OF SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES:
||Estimated Delivery Time
|The United States
||7 – 14 Business Days
|Rest of World
||5 – 20 Business Days
2. WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We offer international shipping.
3. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE BUYER TO RECEIVE THEIR ORDER?
The actual shipping time and delivery schedule may differ depending on your local postal service. You can obtain the following shipping timetable below:
– Orders normally ship within 3-5 business days of the date production began (in regular seasons).
– Orders shipped to the United States may start taking 10-14 business days to arrive.
– International shipments may take 2-3 weeks to arrive in your nation until they have been transported.
4. CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not order products with multiple shipping addresses. Please place separate orders if you want items delivered to different addresses.
5. DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
We can send packages to PO Boxes, but not to Military APO/FPO addresses.
6. WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
We do not charge VAT on items transported overseas from the United States DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) (Value Added Taxes). The package’s recipient is responsible for all taxes, tariffs, and customs fees. The postal package may be subject to local customs or VAT taxes, depending on the country. For further information about your country’s customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
– Due to adverse politics and/or COVID-19 situations, we do not offer shipment to some of the restricted zones, which will be automatically alerted and unavailable during the checkout step.
– Christiantshirtsworld will only ship to the address provided; as a result, we will not accept any refund or replacement requests if clients provide us with the incorrect address.
– Business days is a popular unit of time measure that typically refers to any day in which normal business operations are conducted. In Western countries, this is generally considered to be Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time and excludes weekends and public holidays.
(*) Our top goal is Customer Service, and we’ll do everything we can to live up to your expectations.
***Thank you for visiting christiantshirtsworld.com
, and please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]christiantshirtsworld.com
if you have any questions***
Address: 81785 Rd 457, Sargent, NE 68874, US
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (530) 312-9004